Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aftermarket Suspension

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CalgaryHiace

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Calgary
Registration date : 2020-01-27

Aftermarket Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Aftermarket Suspension   Aftermarket Suspension Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:25 pm

Hey Folks,
I'm looking at aftermarket shocks/springs for my 96' Super Custom LTD. and I'm wondering if anyone has fitted shocks or springs from Old Man Emu? There is a distributor here in Canada that has good pricing, but they only list parts for Tacoma, Land Cruiser etc. Any idea which supension parts are interchangeable with Land Cruiser models?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Henno
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 27
Home City : Agnes Water
Registration date : 2020-02-06

Aftermarket Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket Suspension   Aftermarket Suspension Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 5:04 am

I have a 2wd 95 SC and am interested in shock and spring mods for some extra height as well. It seems the only threads on here are by the 4WD owner’s wanting to do this.

I have just reached out to the Cobra Springs guys in NZ regarding taller springsfor a 2wd. Again only found them on a thread started by one of the 4x4 SC blokes so dunno if they can help lifting mine.

Back to top Go down

Aftermarket Suspension
Page 1 of 1