Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RH Indicator needed (UK drivers side)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
toldsimply
Been here a while
Been here a while
toldsimply

Number of posts : 254
Home City : Maidenhead, UK
Model and year : 1993 Toyota Hiace Super GL 2.8 Litre with selectable 4WD
Registration date : 2012-05-09

RH Indicator needed (UK drivers side) Empty
PostSubject: RH Indicator needed (UK drivers side)   RH Indicator needed (UK drivers side) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 1:19 pm

Afternoon All,

So I had a 'moment' in my wagon the other day and managed to ding the RH side. I'm having a little trouble sourcing an indicator, except for some rather impressive prices. If anyone has one lying about gathering dust that they want to sell give me a holler.

Cheers,

Rich
Back to top Go down
http://www.richleemusic.com
smalcolmsmith2

Number of posts : 4
Home City : Durham, UK
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: RH Indicator needed (UK drivers side)   RH Indicator needed (UK drivers side) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 8:46 pm

Hello I have a 1999 KZH106 4x4. Headlights were getting a bit discoloured so was looking for some replacements in case of MOT fail. Toyota quoting hundreds and only one side available. Anyway I got onto Ali Express in China on t'internet and after sifting through loads of stuff I didnt need I sourced a pair delivered to my house in UK for about £200. They arrived damaged - broken or bent mounting lugs - and I got 50% rebate from them for this. I was able to repair them anyway with just a bit of DIY. The point is that a pair of suitable indicators were included, without the order showing this. So get onto China. I am not at all saying that it will happen like this for you, but parts are available if you just have a very good look and are certain of what you are buying. I sent pictures of my unmounted headlights to get confirmation before I ordered.

In any case I polished the original headlights with a machine before MOT and it sailed through, so I still have a good stock of spares.

Malcolm
Back to top Go down
toldsimply
Been here a while
Been here a while
toldsimply

Number of posts : 254
Home City : Maidenhead, UK
Model and year : 1993 Toyota Hiace Super GL 2.8 Litre with selectable 4WD
Registration date : 2012-05-09

PostSubject: Re: RH Indicator needed (UK drivers side)   RH Indicator needed (UK drivers side) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 1:09 pm

Hi Malcolm,

Thanks for the positivity. You don't half have to go sifting online.

I managed to order up an indicator and headlight in the end. Little bit pricey but they arrived yesterday and they look brand new (despite being second hand). I don't think I've ever seen a second hand plastic indicator lens sparkle quite like that!

Will be popping them on at the weekend.

Cheers,

Rich
Back to top Go down
http://www.richleemusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RH Indicator needed (UK drivers side)   RH Indicator needed (UK drivers side) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RH Indicator needed (UK drivers side)
Page 1 of 1