Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sliding door roller worn out or something else??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piet
Piet

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Tiefenthal
Model and year : 1996 3L Diesel
Registration date : 2019-01-10

Sliding door roller worn out or something else?? Empty
PostSubject: Sliding door roller worn out or something else??   Sliding door roller worn out or something else?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 6:16 am

Hey there,
I have an issue with my sliding door. Just before if closes, there seems to be to much clearance in the inward and outward direction, which causes the contacts sometimes to not align properly. I have looked at the bottom roller, which should be responsible for the guidance in this direction and the roller has a strange recess, see pictures. It looks like it's machined but would allow for a larger clearance. Can anybody confirm whether this roller has a recess, when new or whether this is just worn in so neat, that it looks like it is supposed to be like that.
ThanksSliding door roller worn out or something else?? 20181110
Sliding door roller worn out or something else?? 20181111
Back to top Go down
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
GPW

Number of posts : 1527
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Sliding door roller worn out or something else??   Sliding door roller worn out or something else?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 3:38 pm

Difficult to see when it's on the van, but mine looks stepless from what I could see.

Yours looks like it's missing something that clips onto that bearing. Couldn't find any help in the diagram:
http://jp-carparts.com/toyota/partlist.php?maker=toyota&type=711140&cartype=136&fig=6758
Back to top Go down
Piet
Piet

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Tiefenthal
Model and year : 1996 3L Diesel
Registration date : 2019-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Sliding door roller worn out or something else??   Sliding door roller worn out or something else?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 4:56 am

Thanks for trying. From that link i learn it is only a couple of dollars, so I might just buy it.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sliding door roller worn out or something else??   Sliding door roller worn out or something else?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sliding door roller worn out or something else??
Page 1 of 1