Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Toyota Hiace Cruising Cabin - where to buy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vontufty

Number of posts : 1
Home City : birmongham
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Toyota Hiace Cruising Cabin - where to buy? Empty
PostSubject: Toyota Hiace Cruising Cabin - where to buy?   Toyota Hiace Cruising Cabin - where to buy? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Hi all

I used to own a Toyota Hiace Super Custom ltd and loved it. I had to sell it to fund getting a normal car so i could get to work but have always promised myself another one. I have been trawling the net and have stumbled on a the toyota Hiace cabin cruiser. I didnt know that they existed until last month but i have done some research and discovered that this is my perfect vehicle. they are supposed to be quite hard to get hold of but i have seen two 4 birth 4x4 cabin cruisers for sale in the last two weeks for around the 10k mark, both were sold by the time i got to them. Can anyone tell me if this is just beginners luck or is getting hold of one of these going to be a challenge? alternatively can anyone recommend and decent importers where i can try my luck at getting one imported directly?

I would really appreciate any pointers.
Back to top Go down

Toyota Hiace Cruising Cabin - where to buy?
Page 1 of 1