Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

manual of super custom parts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rthr
rthr

Number of posts : 8
Home City : Cainta , Philippines
Registration date : 2007-09-06

manual of super custom parts Empty
PostSubject: manual of super custom parts   manual of super custom parts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:02 am

Can you help where can I get the spare parts manual of super custom hi ace 3.0. I had a hard time looking for the manual. I need to replace my upper ball joint left and right, but before I will remove the said parts I need to know the specs or the code of the said parts so that I'll be pretty sure that it will match when I buy. Please, can you help me guys out there! Hoping for your response asap. Thanks. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: manual of super custom parts   manual of super custom parts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:21 pm

You could try this site. They have the lower joints shown. It might be worth an email.

http://www.japarts.co.uk/shop/?sh=search&make=10&model=HI-ACE%203.0TD&vehicle_iid=1457&search=1
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
mark

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: manual of super custom parts   manual of super custom parts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:00 am

Hi, do you have a maintenance manual as I am really struggling to find one I went to a Toyota dealer and they couldn't help I have been looking on ebay and they just have the engine manuals.

I have issues with my gear box not going into reverse when it has been running (strangely will when it is cold). So I was thinking of buying one off a hiace that is being broken for spares but wouldn't like to attempt to change it without instructions. If you are able to hook me up I would be willing to pay for your trouble. 0113 2165480

Mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: manual of super custom parts   manual of super custom parts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

manual of super custom parts
Page 1 of 1