Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Custom 3.0td manual vibration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Green Giant Gardens11

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Christchurch
Registration date : 2018-08-11

Super Custom 3.0td manual vibration Empty
PostSubject: Super Custom 3.0td manual vibration   Super Custom 3.0td manual vibration Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 1:44 am

I have at  3.0td manual 4wd here in Christchurch New Zealand. It's a 1996 model I bought imported from Japan with only 68,000 km a couple of years ago. It's like new inside and goes brilliantly.

I use it for my garden design and planting business, so often tow a trailer with it.

I have noticed over the last few weeks a vibration at low revs. Anything under 1900rpm and the vibration is quite strong, as soon as we're over 2100rpm it goes away. If I dip the clutch it goes away too.

There is also a bit of resistance going from 3rd to 2nd gear.

I wonder if I worn the clutch out towing over the big hills we have round here. There's never a big weight on there, but I guess it adds to the wear over time. Are these fitted with a dual mass flywheel?

Thanks for any advice anyone can offer...
Back to top Go down

Super Custom 3.0td manual vibration
Page 1 of 1