Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New member from Essex, UK!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steviejb54

Number of posts : 4
Home City : Essex
Registration date : 2014-09-20

New member from Essex, UK! Empty
PostSubject: New member from Essex, UK!   New member from Essex, UK! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:44 pm

Hi all! Newly registered for a bit of a look! I own a '95 Super custom 3.0 td. Bought as a work in progress! Thinking of selling though, as i just don't have time what with work and a Town-ace that i own! Will try and post a couple of pics!
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: New member from Essex, UK!   New member from Essex, UK! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 2:02 pm

Whats wrong with it?
Back to top Go down
Steviejb54

PostSubject: Re: New member from Essex, UK!   New member from Essex, UK! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:27 pm

It has a few electrical niggles! The rear roofs aren't working, i think it's as per a post in the electrical section, got to try and have a look at the pcb in the roof and hopefully that'll be the solution! Also the front elec windows arent getting any current to them, so aren't working, but we've taken the front bumper of and checked the wires but they all look ok and the elec folding mirrors work?! And the central locking isn't working atm. Cheers for the comment!
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: New member from Essex, UK!   New member from Essex, UK! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Front windows, make sure the window lock button is not depressed on the drivers door - or defective.
Rear roofs check the roof lock button is not on - mine was on the rear view mirror.
Central locking remote or key in lock? Remote I can't help, key in lock you will need to remove drivers door card to check leads are connected to lock - also check where the wires join through the door/door frame fot wear.
Back to top Go down
Steviejb54

PostSubject: Re: New member from Essex, UK!   New member from Essex, UK! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:10 pm

Me and my son have checked the lock buttons and door wiring, we even took the front bumper off and checked the wiring up to the bulkhead grommets. All looked good! There's no current getting to the electric window switches in the doors but the electric mirrors work perfect! Its a key in the lock, no remote. We know electrics can be a black art to diagnose! Cheers for the reply Clive!
Back to top Go down

New member from Essex, UK!
Page 1 of 1