Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dash lights flash when it gets windy underneath or speed??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danger_mouse

Number of posts : 5
Home City : huddersfield
Registration date : 2013-03-06

Dash lights flash when it gets windy underneath or speed?? Empty
PostSubject: Dash lights flash when it gets windy underneath or speed??   Dash lights flash when it gets windy underneath or speed?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:37 am

So I'm slowly getting to the stage where my Super Custom is looking like I want it to but!!....

Its always done it but when I'm on the motorway or pushing on some dash lights come on, not all of them just the rear parking sensor, engine over heating and no oil and something else I can't decide what it is? but my question is, is this a problem anyone else has had? I've been underneath poking wiring and bits while someone's been in the van and nothing flashes. It doesn't stay on at high speed just when i hit cross winds or it's more windy than normal. It doesn't affect the drive at all, no lose of power or side effects.

It's probably something I could live but I'm worried it's harming something and it's not great for passengers seeing the dash light up :p

Do we think I'll need to bite the bullet and call an auto electrican? Sad

Cheers in advance.
Back to top Go down

Dash lights flash when it gets windy underneath or speed??
Page 1 of 1