Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bike carrier needed for hi top version

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calmazz
Calmazz

Number of posts : 10
Home City : Inverness
Model and year : Hiace 1998 Super Custom 3.0 Diesel EFI Turbo
Registration date : 2012-07-03

bike carrier needed for hi top version Empty
PostSubject: bike carrier needed for hi top version   bike carrier needed for hi top version Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Hi we have a Hiace super custom with a high roof as in photo. Does anyone know what kind of bike carried might fit this and where we can get one?
We are heading of in 2 weeks and really need one.
Cheers C
Back to top Go down

bike carrier needed for hi top version Empty
PostSubject: Re: bike carrier needed for hi top version   bike carrier needed for hi top version Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:44 pm

Anything that fits a Hiace Commuter mini-bus will do the job, as that is what you have, just dolled up a bit and with not quite so many seats in it. (The mini-buses were 14 seat units)
The fact that its a dolled up commuter is why you have the high roof, yours is also a foot or more longer than the standard LWB SC's out there.

Good luck in your search.
Back to top Go down

bike carrier needed for hi top version
Page 1 of 1