Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cruising cabin rear seat frame for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piedpiper

Number of posts : 13
Home City : Bedford UK
Model and year : 1992 Cruising Cabin
Registration date : 2013-03-18

Cruising cabin rear seat frame for sale Empty
PostSubject: Cruising cabin rear seat frame for sale   Cruising cabin rear seat frame for sale Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Hi All,

I'm busy butchering a rock and roll bed arrangement for my cruising cabin and consequently have a rear seat frame for sale.

It's the rear most of the two seats (bench only - not swivel), the back raises up and down to horizontal. I have the cushions and the boards but the covers are gone and they would need to be re-covered.

Due to the size and weight of this thing it's collection only I'm afraid - Bedford (UK)

Best to contact me on 07920 846692 (or email prichardson@clara.co.uk) if you're interested.....

Cheers

Pete
Back to top Go down
http://www.etaenergy.co.uk
stepawayfromthemachine
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 32
Home City : Bedford, UK
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Cruising cabin rear seat frame for sale   Cruising cabin rear seat frame for sale Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:43 pm

Hi Pete, it's Simon from down the road with the Reimo Smile

Just to say to everyone else, Petes a neighbour of mine, and is a top bloke. Unbelievably we both purchased our Hiaces within a few weeks of each other, before we'd ever even spoken to each other! Imagine my surprise when i came home from work one evening to find another rare JDM Hiace parked along the street from mine! Small world Smile

Back to top Go down
Piedpiper

Number of posts : 13
Home City : Bedford UK
Model and year : 1992 Cruising Cabin
Registration date : 2013-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Cruising cabin rear seat frame for sale   Cruising cabin rear seat frame for sale Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Hi Simon,

Good to hear from you! shame you don't need a seat though!!!

Need to get out for a beer and/or camping trip sometime when I'm finished fabricating my new seat - it's a behemoth and I'm worried it's a touch heavy.....

Catch up soon.

Pete
Back to top Go down
http://www.etaenergy.co.uk
stepawayfromthemachine
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 32
Home City : Bedford, UK
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Cruising cabin rear seat frame for sale   Cruising cabin rear seat frame for sale Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:22 pm

Sounds good, let me know if you need any help mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruising cabin rear seat frame for sale   Cruising cabin rear seat frame for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruising cabin rear seat frame for sale
Page 1 of 1