Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wheel compatability with other vehicles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave M

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Oxford
Registration date : 2011-03-14

wheel compatability with other vehicles Empty
PostSubject: wheel compatability with other vehicles   wheel compatability with other vehicles Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:15 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to track down a 14" steel rim for my '93 LWB camper to use while I clean up my alloys one by one. The mention of '93 Hiace at my local breakers isn't getting me very far.

Does anyone know of a definative list of alternate (UK) vehicles with wheels to match or even have a spare rim to sell anywhere close to Oxford?

All the best,

Dave M
Back to top Go down
Jeepman
Jeepman

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Whakatane, New Zealand
Model and year : 94 Supercustom x 2 One for the wife and one for me.
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: wheel compatability with other vehicles   wheel compatability with other vehicles Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:06 pm

How did you get on.. 14 inch wheels just fit over rear brake drums but do not fit over front discs.
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

Number of posts : 796
Home City : Netherlands
Model and year : 1994 Toyota Hiace 4x4 DIY camper
Registration date : 2016-02-01

PostSubject: Re: wheel compatability with other vehicles   wheel compatability with other vehicles Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 9:31 am

It is quite an old thread. I'm also surprised by the 14 inch wheels, thought 15 inch at least.
Anyway, if the PCB is with 6 lugs (usually 4wd models) it is equal to Hilux and Landcruisers, but they all start at 15 inch rims
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wheel compatability with other vehicles   wheel compatability with other vehicles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wheel compatability with other vehicles
Page 1 of 1