Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

radio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scooter
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 134
Home City : manchester uk
Model and year : 89 sc 2.4td
Registration date : 2009-02-18

radio Empty
PostSubject: radio   radio Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:40 pm

taken the radio out yesterday what a pig the dash is there is on screw how the got it in ill never know near ign switch . me and my mate struggled like hell hence to say that screw is in the field facing . all ok trys to attach new cd radio to wires no go . goes to halfrauds:affraid: gets a adapter wrong one so i cut the wires as you do gets meter out only lives i get seem to be 2 speaker wires attached i think to the amp / so i am going to tap in to a switched live for power . my q is how to attach the amp to my cd via the speakers??? rear speakers did not work so i mean to get these attached some how any body know what goes were please Sleep
Back to top Go down
jimsmim
Been here a while
Been here a while
jimsmim

Number of posts : 188
Home City : paisley
Model and year : VW TRANSPORTER T5 LWB poptop camper
Registration date : 2007-11-17

radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: radio   radio Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:31 pm

I investigated this a a few months back.. .I tracked down a car audio place that sold the plug that converts a euro spec cd player to fit on the jap loom..but unfortunately there are two different types for Toyota's ..I think he said something about one being an amplifier type costing £20 and one being straight forward costing £10 but as I haven't had the time to pull the dash off again I never found out which mine took ..though I'm betting its the expensive one.... .. (I did try halfords first but they didn't have a clue) ...
Back to top Go down
scooter
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 134
Home City : manchester uk
Model and year : 89 sc 2.4td
Registration date : 2009-02-18

radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: radio   radio Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:15 pm

rewired it all to the battery and a switched live . rewired all speakers bar drivers door . will be at it again soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: radio   radio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

radio
Page 1 of 1