Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pop up roof ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Bristol
Model and year : Super Custom 3.0
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Pop up roof ? Empty
PostSubject: Pop up roof ?   Pop up roof ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:47 pm

Hi, does anyone know of anyone who can supply and fit a pop up to my '94 super custom living saloon. I have a growing family and the whole point of having the van was to avoid tents.
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Pop up roof ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop up roof ?   Pop up roof ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:08 pm

I'd guess one of the custom camper van converters should be able to source and fit one. Try a camper outlet and see if they can advise.
Back to top Go down
alfazar
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 99
Home City : N.Ireland
Model and year : 3.0TD 4WD camper 1995
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Pop up roof ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop up roof ?   Pop up roof ? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Don't know your location but these guys in the UK might be able to help.
http://www.wellhouseleisure.com/
I have no personal knowledge of them but seen a feature about them on one of those Sky channel programmes (Caravan show or whateveritscalled) and they looked quite professional. They import Japanese vans and convert them.
Back to top Go down
jimsmim
Been here a while
Been here a while
jimsmim

Number of posts : 188
Home City : paisley
Model and year : VW TRANSPORTER T5 LWB poptop camper
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Pop up roof ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop up roof ?   Pop up roof ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:17 pm

Quote :
Don't know your location but these guys in the UK might be able to help.
http://www.wellhouseleisure.com/
I have no personal knowledge of them but seen a feature about them on one of those Sky channel programmes (Caravan show or whateveritscalled) and they looked quite professional. They import Japanese vans and convert them.

I'd only contact them if you've had a recent lottery win ... as alfazar says they are very professional but unfortunately their prices are a joke......your probably gonna have to spend around the 3grand mark for a roof including the bed as that was the prices I was being quoted for LWB T5...might be a cheaper option to sell your van and by a second hand pop roof hiace camper or similar.... Idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pop up roof ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop up roof ?   Pop up roof ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop up roof ?
Page 1 of 1