Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

widest rims n tyres for hiace?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

Number of posts : 472
Home City : Cheshire
Model and year : 93 2.4 turbo supercustom limited
Registration date : 2007-06-09

widest rims n tyres for hiace? Empty
PostSubject: widest rims n tyres for hiace?   widest rims n tyres for hiace? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:02 pm

what are the widest tyres and rims available(5 stud) to fit the hiace?just seen an advert for some on nz site fronts were 17x8 with 235 tyres(offset32) backs were 17x9with255 tyres(offset38) they seem to fill the arches perfect http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Wheels-tyres/Alloy-wheels/auction-182663963.htm

nagrom7 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shark

Number of posts : 18
Home City : London, UK
Model and year : 1994 MT 3.0TD Super Custom
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: widest rims n tyres for hiace?   widest rims n tyres for hiace? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:46 pm

can;t say for sure but those seem very big for the hiace.

The sizes you posted mean that you'd be shoving 5 inches inwards from the hub at the front and over 5.5inches on the rears.

I wouldn't have expected that much space.

Anyone know the offset and width of stock rims?
Back to top Go down
VOZZA
Been here a while
Been here a while
VOZZA

Number of posts : 150
Home City : SYDNEY
Model and year : 99 LIMITED 2000 UPDATE
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: widest rims n tyres for hiace?   widest rims n tyres for hiace? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:56 pm

I've got 17s with 235s on mine, not sure bout the offset. Seems to have plenty of room for more but mine isn't lowered.
Back to top Go down
nagrom7
Not so new now
Not so new now
nagrom7

Number of posts : 27
Home City : VIRGINIA BEACH
Model and year : 1995 Toyota Hiace Super Custom
Registration date : 2022-01-29

PostSubject: Re: widest rims n tyres for hiace?   widest rims n tyres for hiace? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 8:30 pm

maximus wrote:
what are the widest tyres and rims available(5 stud) to fit the hiace?just seen an advert for some on nz site fronts were 17x8 with 235 tyres(offset32) backs were 17x9with255 tyres(offset38) they seem to fill the arches perfect http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Wheels-tyres/Alloy-wheels/auction-182663963.htm

I realize its an old post, but wondering if you figured it out. Was hoping to try a 16x8 rim and a LT225/75R16 tire. If anyone has experience or success, please let me know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: widest rims n tyres for hiace?   widest rims n tyres for hiace? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

widest rims n tyres for hiace?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: General-
Jump to: