Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unknown socket

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
63-1566

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Srilanka
Registration date : 2023-11-11

Unknown  socket Empty
PostSubject: Unknown socket   Unknown  socket Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 3:58 am

Enyone  can help me to  identify  this  wire socket.
Unknown  socket 16996711
Unknown  socket 16996710
Back to top Go down
g00se
Been here a while
Been here a while
g00se

Number of posts : 279
Home City : UK
Model and year : Hiace Super Custom 2WD 2.4L Petrol 2001
RZH101G
Registration date : 2022-08-03

Unknown  socket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown socket   Unknown  socket Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 10:04 am

Hi - I can't make out where abouts on the van that is - could you let us know the location? Also, what model and year the van is, as that may help too.

Thanks

63-1566 likes this post

Back to top Go down
63-1566

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Srilanka
Registration date : 2023-11-11

Unknown  socket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown socket   Unknown  socket Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 11:17 am

g00se wrote:
Hi - I can't make out where abouts on the van that is - could you let us know the location? Also, what model and year the van is, as that may help too.

Thanks
Modle=toyota  hiace Lh114
Year=1999
This socket located on left side top of blower moter
My van is  right hand drive
Back to top Go down
g00se
Been here a while
Been here a while
g00se

RZH101G

Unknown  socket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown socket   Unknown  socket Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 12:19 pm

Hi - I had a look at the wiring diagram to see if it could be anything obvious, but not much luck - sockets around there seem to be for obvious things - wipers, lights, A/C etc. There are sockets for secondary A/C systems - so it may just be redundant plugs in a stock harness that aren't needed in your van?

You can get the wiring diagram off of the Hiace South East website.
Back to top Go down
g00se
Been here a while
Been here a while
g00se

RZH101G

Unknown  socket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown socket   Unknown  socket Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 11:13 am

Ah - it does look very similar to one of the standard toyota audio connectors for that era - I think that would be the power side of things. There would also be another connector that would take care of the other functions (speakers, auto-aerial etc) that would look similar but twice the number of pins. Possibly the one to the right in your first image? As most modern audio systems have standard ISO connectors now, new audio installations would use Toyota-to-ISO connections like these:

https://www.halfords.com/technology/car-audio/stereo-fittings/toyota%2Flexus%2Fdaihatsu-iso-harness-adaptor---ct20ty01-581881.html

Or would be wired in directly further up the harness. That's all assuming the existing harness will be used and the whole audio and speakers haven't been rewired completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unknown  socket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown socket   Unknown  socket Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown socket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: General-
Jump to: