Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fuse box location

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coleyflower

Number of posts : 8
Home City : New Zealand
Model and year : 1994, Toyota Hiace Supercustom, KZH106, 4wd, 1KZ, Auto
Registration date : 2020-03-31

Fuse box location Empty
PostSubject: Fuse box location   Fuse box location Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2023 1:56 am

I’m looking for the fuse locations/fuse box  for the rear speakers (both sides of van rear) and rear cigarette lighter port (located right side in the rear above the rear heater). Both aren’t working so I’m trying to fix them and trying to start at the fuse box. Cheers!

1994, kzh106, Toyota hiace supercustom, 4wd
Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 510
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

Fuse box location Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse box location   Fuse box location Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 9:08 pm

Perhaps the longish post at the top of my ‘show us yours’ section, which has various links to a number of hopefully helpful resources and suggested links, might be helpful. For a shortcut try ‘Hiacesoutheast’ (wiring) and the ‘Toyota EPC’ (parts etc).

You may have two unrelated problems as I’d expect the speakers to have twin wiring from the head unit and the port to be fed from an ignition-fed positive feed with an earth return. Maybe the speaker wiring has shorted and the port has a bad earth?

I’m interested in adding additional speakers and would be grateful to learn where yours are, please? Can you add a picture?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Fuse box location
Page 1 of 1