Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking at a 1990 SCL rzh101g - Asking for advice!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BenLucas88

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Orlando, FL
Registration date : 2023-10-15

Looking at a 1990 SCL rzh101g - Asking for advice! Empty
PostSubject: Looking at a 1990 SCL rzh101g - Asking for advice!   Looking at a 1990 SCL rzh101g - Asking for advice! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2023 5:09 am

Hey guys,

I am completely new to the forum here but I have been in love with the old Toyota Hiace models for quite some time. Since discovering these vans existence it really has become just a dream car. Something about their layout and design speaks to me. Particularly the ones sporting the maroon interior, like this one has..

I came across a 1990 SCL petrol 2wd model with only 44,000 km on it and sporting the rzh101g engine. It apparently has only had one owner and looks to be in truly immaculate condition. I know that the kzh diesels are renowned for their durability. I’m wondering if this model bolsters the same kind of longevity? And if it could keep up with traffic on the highway here in the states? And if there are any concerns I would need to consider driving it over here (I live in Orlando, FL)? And really just any thoughts and advice at all, haha.

Appreciate any and all wisdom!

Back to top Go down

Looking at a 1990 SCL rzh101g - Asking for advice!
Page 1 of 1