Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ABS works on Kangaroos!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
srburnsy
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
srburnsy

Number of posts : 450
Home City : AUS
Model and year : 4wd sc
Registration date : 2008-06-04

ABS works on Kangaroos! Empty
PostSubject: ABS works on Kangaroos!   ABS works on Kangaroos! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:51 am

Just thought i would say how glad I' am that my ABS brakes workedthe other night, and how suprised i was with the stopping power of my 99 SC - the other night i was driving home late from the girlfriends place on dark lonely stretch of road and next think i know there is a Large swamp wallaby (similar to Kangaroo) bouncing out from the bush straight in front of me affraid i jammed on the anchors REAL hard expecting to see poor old Kanga come flying through the front screen... but no actually i stopped in time with only a few small chirps from the tires, from 85kph to nearly a dead stop in what seemed a split second, even the wallaby was suprised i think. So yeah the SC just keeps on impressing!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: ABS works on Kangaroos!   ABS works on Kangaroos! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:14 pm

Cant you eat Kangaroo ?
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
alfazar
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 99
Home City : N.Ireland
Model and year : 3.0TD 4WD camper 1995
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: ABS works on Kangaroos!   ABS works on Kangaroos! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:14 pm

I think so. Seen them cooking it on some TV show once.
(The kangaroo leather makes lovely motorcycle gloves. Thinner yet more abrasion resistant than cow hide.)
Back to top Go down
srburnsy
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
srburnsy

PostSubject: Re: ABS works on Kangaroos!   ABS works on Kangaroos! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:28 am

Oh yeah Kangaroo meat is delicious if cooked right, i bbq it all the time, the trick is you must not OVER cook it. Most people here dont like the idea of eating our national icon, but really it makes perfect sence, apart from being far better for you than beef and just as tasty, it would be easier to farm i.e they eat less food they breed quicker, can handle the drought and they dont destroy the enviorment with their feet, we have so many of them over here that they have to be culled to keep the numbers down, i think its a bloody wast of good food if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: ABS works on Kangaroos!   ABS works on Kangaroos! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:24 pm

Dont stop quite so quickly next time Wink
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
srburnsy
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
srburnsy

PostSubject: Re: ABS works on Kangaroos!   ABS works on Kangaroos! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:52 pm

Yeah Idea could have had super custom steaks to go. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABS works on Kangaroos!   ABS works on Kangaroos! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABS works on Kangaroos!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: General-
Jump to: