Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Screw part number

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jemmus

Number of posts : 5
Home City : BRIGHTON
Registration date : 2023-08-06

Screw part number  Empty
PostSubject: Screw part number    Screw part number  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2023 9:44 pm

Apologies for the boring post but can anyone tell me the part number for these screws or a suitable size replacement, thanks in advance !
Screw part number  Screen10
Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 510
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

Screw part number  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw part number    Screw part number  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2023 10:57 pm

Hello ‘Jemmus’ and welcome to the forum.

Don’t worry. Fasteners aren’t boring. Should I say they’re fastenating. Oops.

Seriously though this parts looks to be 90168-60013, which goes into 90189-06084 (on the EPC). The screw is a very standard part, though the EPC seems to show it’s only used here. Most likely the part number has been updated but the EPC shows it to be a zinc-plated, flange-head, self-tapping 15mm machine screw. The EPC clicks through to the Amayama site with pictures of the part. You can buy them there for £1 each or just buy a bag of fasteners for very little more.

See: https://toyota.epc-data.com/regius_ace/lh119v/114894/body/5854/ (for my van).

If you also need the plastic part these screw into then, again Amayama has pictures of these, which will help you decide what to do.

You might like to take a look at the first post in my ‘show-us-yours’ thread where I describe a few resources that are handy ways to look for all sorts of parts etc.

Hope this helps!!

Jemmus likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jemmus

Number of posts : 5
Home City : BRIGHTON
Registration date : 2023-08-06

Screw part number  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw part number    Screw part number  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2023 7:41 am

That's fantastic, new owner here so this info is going to be invaluable ! Many thanks 👍
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Screw part number  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw part number    Screw part number  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screw part number
Page 1 of 1