Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Toyota HIACE LH107W-MFPQS. need part number for brake vachum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bevhillsprop

Number of posts : 1
Home City : angeles city philippines
Registration date : 2023-01-31

Toyota HIACE LH107W-MFPQS. need part number for brake vachum Empty
PostSubject: Toyota HIACE LH107W-MFPQS. need part number for brake vachum   Toyota HIACE LH107W-MFPQS. need part number for brake vachum Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 1:32 pm

sorry, I failed spelling, secondary to spell checking..
I am the proud owner of a Toyota HIACE LH107W-MFPQS

sadly my hiace was been converted from asian rhd to kinda asian (philipines) Lhd.

My mechanic says, among other things, I need a new hydrovac, the black brake booster behind the master cylinder.

I tried to look on the website mega zip but you know how the fbi redacts names, sadly, the outline of the part is on the page, but you cannot click on the part for the number...erased I gues

This is my first toyota hi ace..i had a prevera but it was a piece of spit, with seats made for the typical asian 5 foot person. No one in the philliipines knew how to work on that turbo 2L, and the ODB thing had been castrated in teh conversion process...
Btw, the conversion process here is crude...chop chop and move steering colum, brake system, instruments, and door windows to the other side...the result varies on how professional the artist was...my conversion artist was not that great.

lastly, can anyone tell me if there is a On board diasnostics plug in on this 3L model.

sadly, I did not get the ice maker and hot tea pot edition.

thanks to everyone for taking time to read my jargon and verbose..I hope to have some good pics soon. my van has the ultra lux red velour interior but is missing the curtains.

thanks
T.L. in Angeles city Philippines
Back to top Go down
g00se
Been here a while
Been here a while
g00se

Number of posts : 290
Home City : UK
Model and year : Hiace Super Custom 2WD 2.4L Petrol 2001
RZH101G
Registration date : 2022-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Toyota HIACE LH107W-MFPQS. need part number for brake vachum   Toyota HIACE LH107W-MFPQS. need part number for brake vachum Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 2:14 pm

Hi there,

Is it this thing: https://toyota.epc-data.com/regius_ace/lh107w/114177/chassis/4703/

https://toyota.epc-data.com/regius_ace/lh107w/114177/chassis/4703/44610/

If it is, the part number is 4461026440 but it doesn't look cheap.
Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 516
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Toyota HIACE LH107W-MFPQS. need part number for brake vachum   Toyota HIACE LH107W-MFPQS. need part number for brake vachum Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 5:16 pm

Hello bevhillsprop and welcome to the forum.

Take look at this post and the bold text are useful international parts site. There might be some there that you’re not aware of or g00se hasn’t mentioned. It’s:
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com/t4468-part-numbers

The EPC shows there might be a service kit for the brake booster, which might be an option? It depends what’s wrong. Also, might the problem be the lack of vacuum rather than a failure of the booster? If so, take a look at the vacuum system on the van. It’s not like used (in my experience) on modern vehicles where the vacuum is generated via a camshaft pump. Here, the pump is fitted to the alternator (well it is on mine) and the vacuum piping controls a couple of other systems. There is a vacuum warning sensor. Does this work?

An ineffective pump or failure in the piping might cause a lack of boost and I’d certainly check and fix anything wrong before tearing into the braking system, which is not a simple job to access by any definition.

On the Hiacesoutheast site (just google it or see the other post) is the best electrical manual I’ve found. I also have a 3L and don’t think these have a diagnostic port. There’s no ECU to speak of and the fuelling is controlled mechanically.

HTH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toyota HIACE LH107W-MFPQS. need part number for brake vachum   Toyota HIACE LH107W-MFPQS. need part number for brake vachum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toyota HIACE LH107W-MFPQS. need part number for brake vachum
Page 1 of 1