Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The end of an era for me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AgathaAlice
Im not old...just experienced
Im not old...just experienced

Number of posts : 350
Home City : Hamilton New Zealand
Model and year : As of August 1st 2022 we no longer have a Toyota.
Registration date : 2018-08-31

The end of an era for me Empty
PostSubject: The end of an era for me   The end of an era for me Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 8:30 am

As from now we no longer own a Toyota or any camper. Due to Carole's poor health we have today sold our camper to a lady who hopefully will be able to make good use of it. I did give her the details for this forum, it is up to her whether she sees a benefit in joining here. I will leave this account going so that posts I have made which may or may not have helped anyone here won't disappear and make threads lose their sense; I just won't bother coming here any more as there will be no point in doing so. I wish all of you Toyota Hiace fans all the best for the future and thank you for having me here while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 510
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era for me   The end of an era for me Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 8:26 pm

Hello

Sorry to hear the end of the era for you and thanks for your contributions. Drop me a pm if you have any electronic resources that you’d like to pass on. I’m still trying to find a simple system for hosting docs etc that will last.

All the best!
Back to top Go down
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
GPW

Number of posts : 1527
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era for me   The end of an era for me Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 11:06 am

Oh I just read this!
Such a shame.
I hope Carole regains her health, and that she has fun memories of her Hiace!

My impression of this realm is that it's not very 'real', like a school for souls, and we visit many times, so whatever happens in this lifetime, we carry the fun and the lessons forward to the next Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era for me   The end of an era for me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end of an era for me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: General-
Jump to: