Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CURTAIN RUNNERS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jgls
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 60
Home City : Bendigo Vic
Model and year : Original Super Custom 1993 KHZ-001 apparently but comes in various names, in the USA she's a wagon or a DT custom, over here she (could be) may be called an RHZ.
Registration date : 2017-07-19

CURTAIN RUNNERS Empty
PostSubject: CURTAIN RUNNERS   CURTAIN RUNNERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 5:08 am

Hi everyone, seeking curtain runners for the 1993 super custom. I looked up older notices and was told in those to look for Kirsch curtain runners but nothing like them comes up. Any ideas appreciated, driving me nuts. I don't know if the curtains even work but I'd like to be as close to genuine as possible. Anyone got any idea where overseas I might obtain them. FYI this place https://www.amayama.com/en/catalogs/toyota/hiace-regius/1-van-3-right-xh10-1997-2890/electrics-4/power-curtain-378?filter%5Bengine%5D=1KZ-TE has diagrams but I can't see anything like the runner i need in there and wouldn't know the item number if i fell over it!
Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 516
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

CURTAIN RUNNERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CURTAIN RUNNERS   CURTAIN RUNNERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 4:29 pm

Hello.

Can you post a picture?
Back to top Go down
jgls
Not so new now
Not so new now

Model and year : Original Super Custom 1993 KHZ-001 apparently but comes in various names, in the USA she's a wagon or a DT custom, over here she (could be) may be called an RHZ.

CURTAIN RUNNERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CURTAIN RUNNERS   CURTAIN RUNNERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 11:01 pm

I tried but the picture link is asking for a URL which makes NO sense to me. This is what it says:
URL
http://
Width (optional)
Height (optional)

And honestly, I have a LOT of issues with this forum. Every time I sign on it says I'm wrong four out of five times even though I've never changed my email or password. So I don't know how to get a pic to you.CURTAIN RUNNERS Img_1811
CURTAIN RUNNERS Img_1810
Back to top Go down
jgls
Not so new now
Not so new now

CURTAIN RUNNERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CURTAIN RUNNERS   CURTAIN RUNNERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 11:02 pm

I don't know how I got them in there....but that's it.  On FB someone says they used tiny little ones and they worked but I have not tried anything else yet   This is the slot the thing slides into for the curtain rail, it comes out as well obviously lengthwise, funny thing.

CURTAIN RUNNERS Img_1910
Back to top Go down
OKJDM
Not so new now
Not so new now
OKJDM

Number of posts : 41
Home City : Melbourne
Model and year : '97 SC 4x4 1KZ turbo - Project camper

(Also '92 JZX90 MKII & '03 JZX110 BLIT Wagon)
Registration date : 2021-10-02

CURTAIN RUNNERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CURTAIN RUNNERS   CURTAIN RUNNERS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 10:50 pm

I will have what ya need ...
Currently stripping all internal bits.
I have a '97 so would think it will work.

efjay_167 likes this post

Back to top Go down
jgls
Not so new now
Not so new now

CURTAIN RUNNERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CURTAIN RUNNERS   CURTAIN RUNNERS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 11:29 pm

That would be amazing thank you so so much. I think I put the pics up here? There are, wait for it, THREE different types of curtain glider runner things, I can't believe it, and they are almost impossible to put in or get off. I am particularly after the square ones and the ones above, the little round ones I can't put in and have given up. I'll try and add photos of all of them. I hope they show up here. Well, they're kinda square, rectangular kinda with a split along the thinner ends, they go in and turn and click in the rails. Please can you contact me via my other email as I am having serious trouble getting into this site. I have to put my ID and password in three or four times before it accepts that it's all correct and sometimes I can't get in at all. jgls@optusnet.com.au or leaffall1008@gmail.com Thank you thank you thank you, just let me know what IOU and how to pay.
Back to top Go down
shaggy0928
Not so new now
Not so new now
shaggy0928

Number of posts : 44
Home City : Denver, USA
Model and year : 1994 Super Custom Limited
Registration date : 2020-10-09

CURTAIN RUNNERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CURTAIN RUNNERS   CURTAIN RUNNERS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2022 4:31 am

A little late to this thread, only saw it because of the weekly email.

I saw on a Facebook group for US Hiace owners someone posted a link to a bunch of various curtain holders. I'll try to find the links again, hopefully they're some of what you need. I need a bunch too.

EDIT:
Found the square ones you mentioned above:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002UC6U9G?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share&fbclid=IwAR3HKDAjyY5EIHFvmaofzVau_vLLZ1haRrvSvhnWrtVE0j7F4mdxlmQK0Hk

jgls likes this post

Back to top Go down
jgls
Not so new now
Not so new now

CURTAIN RUNNERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CURTAIN RUNNERS   CURTAIN RUNNERS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2022 5:16 am

Thank you but they're not quite the ones and I've given up. I'm using one set of curtains only (actually dyed the original bluey ones and they've turned a really nice musty type of green) and will use the other runners to hang off some lights.
Back to top Go down
efjay_167

Number of posts : 8
Home City : Mareeba
Registration date : 2022-03-14

CURTAIN RUNNERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CURTAIN RUNNERS   CURTAIN RUNNERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 11:07 pm

OKJDM wrote:
I will have what ya need ...
Currently stripping all internal bits.
I have a '97 so would  think it will work.

I’m chasing little bits and bobs from the interior for my 99. I’d be keen to know if you have bits I can scab 😂

My internal panelling has coped a beating from the previous owner. Missing caps over bolts and the panels themselves have been damaged when they’ve pull bits off for what ever reason and not got them back on properly.

The slider tracks on the floor, one looks like it’s been chewed by a mouse 🙄.
Probably easier to chat on FB messenger though if you do think you have bits I’d be chasing can find me on there as Fiona Fuller. Profile pic is artsy pose in a black dress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CURTAIN RUNNERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CURTAIN RUNNERS   CURTAIN RUNNERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CURTAIN RUNNERS
Page 1 of 1