Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SUPER CUSTOM 1993 RZH100 (1KZ TE) DOUBLE SEAT 4SALE BENDIGO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jgls
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 60
Home City : Bendigo Vic
Model and year : Original Super Custom 1993 KHZ-001 apparently but comes in various names, in the USA she's a wagon or a DT custom, over here she (could be) may be called an RHZ.
Registration date : 2017-07-19

SUPER CUSTOM 1993 RZH100 (1KZ TE) DOUBLE SEAT 4SALE BENDIGO Empty
PostSubject: SUPER CUSTOM 1993 RZH100 (1KZ TE) DOUBLE SEAT 4SALE BENDIGO   SUPER CUSTOM 1993 RZH100 (1KZ TE) DOUBLE SEAT 4SALE BENDIGO Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 12:29 am

Hi

Taking out the seat behind the driver's seat, it's a double, it swivels, it reclines fully (makes a bed with the driver's seat) and is in excellent condition. Buyer has to remove it though and I believe they're v heavy. Mine is the 1993 Super Custom Japanese edition but mirror image of RZH100.

Feel free to contact me with your email address or something so we can be in touch.

Selling for $250 ono
Back to top Go down

SUPER CUSTOM 1993 RZH100 (1KZ TE) DOUBLE SEAT 4SALE BENDIGO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Anything for sale or needed. (for the super custom blah blah) :: I need ...-
Jump to: