Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SEAT BEHIND FRONT PASSENGER SEAT NEEDED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jgls
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 60
Home City : Bendigo Vic
Model and year : Original Super Custom 1993 KHZ-001 apparently but comes in various names, in the USA she's a wagon or a DT custom, over here she (could be) may be called an RHZ.
Registration date : 2017-07-19

SEAT BEHIND FRONT PASSENGER SEAT NEEDED  Empty
PostSubject: SEAT BEHIND FRONT PASSENGER SEAT NEEDED    SEAT BEHIND FRONT PASSENGER SEAT NEEDED  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 11:36 pm

1993 super custom rzh100 (japanese import) Need the seat behind the front passenger seat to create second single bed....sigh. Bendigo Vic.
Back to top Go down
willyw
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 21
Home City : Sunshine Coast
Registration date : 2014-10-28

PostSubject: Re: SEAT BEHIND FRONT PASSENGER SEAT NEEDED    SEAT BEHIND FRONT PASSENGER SEAT NEEDED  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 11:25 pm

a 2nd row bench? or?
Back to top Go down
jgls
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 60
Home City : Bendigo Vic
Model and year : Original Super Custom 1993 KHZ-001 apparently but comes in various names, in the USA she's a wagon or a DT custom, over here she (could be) may be called an RHZ.
Registration date : 2017-07-19

PostSubject: Re: SEAT BEHIND FRONT PASSENGER SEAT NEEDED    SEAT BEHIND FRONT PASSENGER SEAT NEEDED  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 12:26 am

No, behind the front passenger seat is the sliding door, a row bench would fall out the door. It was a single chair, but i've decided not to get one, i wanted two beds in there, i don't even know if the front passenger seat made a bed with the seat behind, i just know the driver's did. I'm taking out the back double behind the driver's seat and putting in a false floor with drawers and a slide out kitchen and the bed will go in the back now (a real mattress). But thanks for thinking of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEAT BEHIND FRONT PASSENGER SEAT NEEDED    SEAT BEHIND FRONT PASSENGER SEAT NEEDED  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEAT BEHIND FRONT PASSENGER SEAT NEEDED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Anything for sale or needed. (for the super custom blah blah) :: I need ...-
Jump to: