Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tow bar and end tents

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jgls
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 60
Home City : Bendigo Vic
Model and year : Original Super Custom 1993 KHZ-001 apparently but comes in various names, in the USA she's a wagon or a DT custom, over here she (could be) may be called an RHZ.
Registration date : 2017-07-19

Tow bar and end tents  Empty
PostSubject: Tow bar and end tents    Tow bar and end tents  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 3:52 am

I see on the front page the H pulling that caravan. Can’t imagine it really, but where in the worlds do I get the toner from? Been searching for years on and off…. I’m in Melbourne Oz.  Secondly, has anyone ever added a tent add on thingy to the back of their H for camping?
Back to top Go down
MalL
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 155
Home City : Brisbane
Model and year : LH119 1991
Registration date : 2010-11-27

Tow bar and end tents  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tow bar and end tents    Tow bar and end tents  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 10:32 pm

I have a rear tent thingy. It seemed a good idea at the time to store items out of sight but have only used a few times. One issue is that opening and closing the rear door disrupts it as the door rises above the roof line. The tent is just a generic item - probably came from BCF or Supercheap. It certainly doesn't fit tightly enough to be weatherproof.
Back to top Go down

Tow bar and end tents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: General-
Jump to: