Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW ONE FROM SYDNEY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
srburnsy
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
srburnsy

Number of posts : 450
Home City : AUS
Model and year : 4wd sc
Registration date : 2008-06-04

NEW ONE FROM SYDNEY Empty
PostSubject: NEW ONE FROM SYDNEY   NEW ONE FROM SYDNEY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:03 am

Gday, I’m another new one from Sydney just joined today. I’m very stoked to find this great site you all sound like a very knowledgeable bunch, I just purchased a 99 mod 4wd Super Custom Limited to replace my 96 mod commercial style hiace – ahhh what a difference eh.
I’ve already had most of my questions answered from looking at the posts but I’m sure I will have some soon enough. In mean time will try to get some pic’s up.
Back to top Go down
VOZZA
Been here a while
Been here a while
VOZZA

Number of posts : 150
Home City : SYDNEY
Model and year : 99 LIMITED 2000 UPDATE
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: NEW ONE FROM SYDNEY   NEW ONE FROM SYDNEY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:13 am

Nice one, what a difference indeed, how did we live before! Mind you the local model not a bad thing but from a different planet. Where about's in Sydney are you?
Back to top Go down
srburnsy
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
srburnsy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ONE FROM SYDNEY   NEW ONE FROM SYDNEY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:53 am

From Frenchs Forest mate, how bout you?
I see you upgraded from a shoe box on wheels as well... your right though there not a bad thing, i used mine for work as a sparky and never missed a beat, just so reliable. I plan to deck the custom out as a work van as well, can't justify havin two vehicles. So the plan is to take only the back seats out to make room for the work stuff and section it off from the rest, then put a nice stereo/dvd unit in, gotta make use of that double din yeah... oh and prob put duel battery system plus inverta, for the odd camping trips and hot water system for after surfing and kayaking trips.
Back to top Go down
srburnsy
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
srburnsy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ONE FROM SYDNEY   NEW ONE FROM SYDNEY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:25 pm

Hay Vozza i just checked out your van, it looks sweet! love those light too, mine hasnt got those - sounds like you got lucky getting your one. So because yours is a late 99 model it has 2000 spec on it ay. How many kms has she got on her? mine has just over 80thou on her. Im so happy with mine though, its just amazing how much vehicle you get for your dollar, they have everything! I will get some pic's of her on tha weekend and put them on the show us yours section.
Back to top Go down
VOZZA
Been here a while
Been here a while
VOZZA

Number of posts : 150
Home City : SYDNEY
Model and year : 99 LIMITED 2000 UPDATE
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: NEW ONE FROM SYDNEY   NEW ONE FROM SYDNEY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:33 am

Still tryin to sell my 2.4EFI, I'll miss her, like you say she never missed a beat. I pulled the back bench and one of the swivel seats out of mine, using it for work too. I spend 50% of my day on the road going all over sydney and you know what the traffic's like. Mine had 52000km on it but I made the most of it while I had all the seats in so a few trips down the coast soon changed that. Where did you buy yours from? Not many 99's around. I'm from the south of SYD, but i get up your way for work a bit so post some pics and i'll keep an eye out on the road and at sites for ya. Don't ya love the jelous stares from the other tradies Razz
Back to top Go down
srburnsy
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
srburnsy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ONE FROM SYDNEY   NEW ONE FROM SYDNEY Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:01 pm

Hay Vozza, sorry for not geting back to you earlier. I bought mine up in newcastle, had a mate that knows the dealer pretty well so made things a bit easier and like you said not many 99's around. Ive finally posted some pics now that ive finished fitting it out for work, i'm yet to sell my other van too, is a good van but it's got nothin on the custom!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW ONE FROM SYDNEY   NEW ONE FROM SYDNEY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW ONE FROM SYDNEY
Page 1 of 1