Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This might be old hat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smalcolmsmith2

Number of posts : 4
Home City : Durham, UK
Registration date : 2010-05-15

This might be old hat Empty
PostSubject: This might be old hat   This might be old hat Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2021 8:40 pm

There is a middle east website called partsouq.com within which, if you enter your VIN, then comprehensive exploded parts diagrams appear. After I have ascertained what I need, I use this to find the Toyota part numbers and then explore ebay to source them cheaper in UK, or even Estonia on a couple of occasions, but Middle East website sells stuff too. I also use www.burrowsmotorcompany.co.uk in Sheffield, UK who seem to go the extra mile compared to any other UK Toyota dealers I have tried ( but at a price of course ). I even took a punt and bought a pair of headlights from alibaba in China ( due to opaqueness on my own units ) and they arrived OK, and at a fraction of the price of offical Toyota units ( which were unavailable anyway ). They even included front indicator units which I did not realise I had bought too. I have a 1999 KZH106 Super Custom 4WD with 177000 on the clock and always manage to find the bits I need for MOT, although I have occasionaly been unwittingly mis-supplied, but that is a small price to pay in my opinion, for the privelege of owning one of these fantastic vehicles. The parts are out there, it just takes some time to track them down. I have travelled extensively and Super Customs are everywhere, so the bits are out there..

LH119V likes this post

Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 510
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

This might be old hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: This might be old hat   This might be old hat Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 8:23 pm

Hello

Definitely not 'old hat', old bean. I've not heard of partsouq so thanks for your post. I put in my model and sadly not great coverage for the LH119 variants.

I've put a few posts on this forum for the methods I use and a post yesterday for a few of the sites, too. On the international front I'm putting together a shopping list via: https://toyota.epc-data.com/regius_ace/lh119v/114894/ (my model). No purchase history with them yet and no affitiation but seemingly options for parts from Japan and UAE.

Good to have lots of options in my opinion.

Cheers
Back to top Go down

This might be old hat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: General-
Jump to: