Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New USA Owner questions 2.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lobolusk
lobolusk

Number of posts : 12
Home City : Boise Idaho
Model and year : RZH101G-MFPQE
1993 Super Custom Limited 2wd
Registration date : 2021-02-16

New USA Owner questions 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: New USA Owner questions 2.0   New USA Owner questions 2.0 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 8:25 pm

Hey gang,

you guys have been so helpful I cant thank you'all enough. I just bought a 1993 Hiace supercustoemr limited RZH101G-MFPQE

I am trying to do most of the tinkering myself I am in the usa so finding parts and basic stuff is kind of hard so hopefully you can help me.

1. I need to find a place to order the side fog lamp bulbs we don't have a USA version of them that I can find. the have 2 long prongs on the end.

2. How many quarts do I put in to change the oil on the 2.4l I did manage to find a comparable oil filter its part 51348xp from wix at my local o'Reilly's

3. The power curtains I found all the part numbers here https://jp-carparts.com/toyota/partlist.php?maker=toyota&type=711140&cartype=118&fig=8514

there are some many part numbers what I need is the the little nubs that slide across and the bar that gets pulled by the wire? does anybody have part numbers for that.

4. also there is back curtain switch do the rear window curtains move via a switch? I know there was a post asking the same thing that I commented on.

5. any JDM van guys in idaho?

Thanks again for al your help

Back to top Go down
Davekathi

Number of posts : 14
Home City : Mountain Home
Registration date : 2021-06-10

New USA Owner questions 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New USA Owner questions 2.0   New USA Owner questions 2.0 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 4:55 am

5. I’m in Mountain Home. I’ve got a 95 SC Living Saloon. I love it. I use it to deliver mail and my wife and I have been camping in it.
Back to top Go down

New USA Owner questions 2.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: General-
Jump to: