Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roof Crossbars for a Cargo Rack...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jellybeanofavehicle

Number of posts : 8
Home City : Richmond, VA USA
Registration date : 2020-12-07

Roof Crossbars for a Cargo Rack... Empty
PostSubject: Roof Crossbars for a Cargo Rack...   Roof Crossbars for a Cargo Rack... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 10:27 pm

Searched the forum with no avail- any suggestions/recommendations? Thanks ya'll.
Back to top Go down
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
GPW

Number of posts : 1527
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Roof Crossbars for a Cargo Rack...   Roof Crossbars for a Cargo Rack... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 9:40 pm

I can only suggest identifying another, more common vehicle with similar roof width and gutter style.
It must be pretty common, and the van is only as wide as a car..

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Pete_nz
Been here a while
Been here a while
Pete_nz

Number of posts : 267
Home City : Wellington, New Zealand
Model and year : '95 4WD Auto 3.0TD TripleMoonRoof
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Roof Crossbars for a Cargo Rack...   Roof Crossbars for a Cargo Rack... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:18 am

What’s the question or problem? If you’re looking to buy roof bars or a roof rack try Googling Hiace Roof Rack. But I would’ve thought that’d be a first step hence my initial question. It’s a circular conundrum when a post is vague.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Lynn

Number of posts : 9
Home City : Spokane, Washington, USA
Model and year : 1995 KZH106W/ 1KZTE 3.0L Turbo Diesel 4x4.
Registration date : 2021-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Roof Crossbars for a Cargo Rack...   Roof Crossbars for a Cargo Rack... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 8:06 pm

I went to Yakima systems and plugged in my Hiace, and they recommended the raingutter attachment style and bar length for my specific model, which was 58" for a '95. Thule doesn't have a search option for Hiaces.

Update: Yakima 1A raingutter towers, added 4 expansion spacers, and 58" rack fits the Hiace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roof Crossbars for a Cargo Rack...   Roof Crossbars for a Cargo Rack... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roof Crossbars for a Cargo Rack...
Page 1 of 1