Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need a volunteer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

I need a volunteer Empty
PostSubject: I need a volunteer   I need a volunteer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 6:55 pm

Hey forumites..

As  I dont have a Hiace anymore, I am looking for a volunteer who doesnt mind getting hand on with electrics..

I am speaking to Craig at www.auto-leds.co.uk about supplying kits or individual led replacements for any bulbs in the Hiace. He just needs someone to fit them and feedback any comments. He needs to know what bulbs are needed but I can probably help as im sure ive still got some spec somewhere.

Any leds will be supplied free of charge for the person taking this on. I am going to do it for my Alphard.

The person should be U.K. based (as postage has to be a consideration when its freebies.

I know he will be happy to supply anyone else that might want parts once the test has been done.

Drop me a private messageif you are willing and able.

Stay Safe
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 510
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

I need a volunteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a volunteer   I need a volunteer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 11:42 am

Hi there.

Is this still needed? I'm going through my 4x4 CC from end to end on a 30 year refresh. While it's in lots of pieces I'm making a list of all the bulb for possible LED upgrade. Many are straightforward P21/5W, P21. H4, H3, W5W etc but occasionally there are oddities (one of the corner front lights is a P35/5W with a white cap that looks stock, with the other being a boring old P21/5W and I have a natty double 6W fluorescent unit in the cabin with interesting circuitry). I'm unsure about putting LEDs in the dash and many of my illuminating dash bulbs were not working. Currently the dash is out (fun, not).

The last bit here is that some of the door festoon lights could be improved for safety and better immumination but I think it's best to use red LEDs in taillights (if it's possible) as the colour spectrum of white LEDs with a red reflector results in poor visual perception of the result, I'm told.

Anyway, if you still ned the volunteer, them I'm very keen.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down

I need a volunteer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: General-
Jump to: