Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2019 9new gen) SRS malfunction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrankieFandango

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Brookvale, AUSTRALIA
Registration date : 2020-10-23

2019 9new gen) SRS malfunction Empty
PostSubject: 2019 9new gen) SRS malfunction   2019 9new gen) SRS malfunction Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 8:18 am

Hi People, Ok its not a Super Custom yet. It's a 5 seater Crew LWB Auto Deisel I just picked up.
I took the back seats out, disconneted the 8 pin cable and now have no airbags and a malfunction warning.
I can't believe it's not possible to take the seat out and have to lose the whole damn SRS system, so I'm guessing you all have had to mod to the extreme and are the gurus of hacks. I've seen some posts where a 2OHM resistor is used to short across the terminals, b ut here we have 8 pins, curtain airbags, occupancy sensors and 3 set belt sensors. I have no intention of dongling any of these pins randomly in case I fire off the airbags or other such disaster. Any body up to speed on this situation?? affraid :affraid
Back to top Go down

2019 9new gen) SRS malfunction
Page 1 of 1