Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need a rear tailgate for my Toyota Hiace Yokohama Camper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanadu

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Stevenage
Registration date : 2020-09-14

Need a rear tailgate for my Toyota Hiace Yokohama Camper Empty
PostSubject: Need a rear tailgate for my Toyota Hiace Yokohama Camper   Need a rear tailgate for my Toyota Hiace Yokohama Camper Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 5:27 pm

Hi everyone,

I just joined, so forgive me if I totally get any forum etiquette wrong. First time for me.
Basically, I am looking for a rear tailgate that fits to my Toyota Hiace 1995/96 Yokohama campervan. The bottom of the tailgate is rusting away. Any colour would do.
I think someone in another message said that a Toyota Compact has the same tailgate specs. Can someone confirm that?
Would appreciate any help.
Many thanks
Marc
Back to top Go down
AgathaAlice
Im not old...just experienced
Im not old...just experienced

Number of posts : 350
Home City : Hamilton New Zealand
Model and year : As of August 1st 2022 we no longer have a Toyota.
Registration date : 2018-08-31

Need a rear tailgate for my Toyota Hiace Yokohama Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a rear tailgate for my Toyota Hiace Yokohama Camper   Need a rear tailgate for my Toyota Hiace Yokohama Camper Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 7:24 am

As I said in another thread, when you get your 'new' tailgate, take it apart and remove the sound-deadening foam at the bottom which holds water and promotes that rust that happens to every tailgate. Good luck though in finding one which hasn't already succumbed to that problem.
Back to top Go down

Need a rear tailgate for my Toyota Hiace Yokohama Camper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Anything for sale or needed. (for the super custom blah blah) :: I need ...-
Jump to: