Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For sale: 1992 2.4 diesel super custom 7 seater London

Go down 
AuthorMessage

For sale: 1992 2.4 diesel super custom 7 seater London Empty
PostSubject: For sale: 1992 2.4 diesel super custom 7 seater London   For sale: 1992 2.4 diesel super custom 7 seater London Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 3:19 pm

After over 10 years of loving my super custom, I've decided to try and pass it on to a good home.

I don't need a vehicle that much now, and with work needing to be done on the van and emissions regulations around the corner for London, it feels like the right time to say goodbye.

It's had work done on it over the years but it does need some TLC.

I haven't fixed a price as I'd like to see if anyone is interested first. Message me if you are, or would like more information.

Last edited by emmasang on Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : contained personal information)
Back to top Go down
RivercityHiace
RivercityHiace

Number of posts : 13
Home City : Jacksonville, FL
Model and year : 1991 Super Custom Limited
2.4L Turbo Diesel
2WD Automatic
RHD
Registration date : 2018-01-05

PostSubject: Re: For sale: 1992 2.4 diesel super custom 7 seater London   For sale: 1992 2.4 diesel super custom 7 seater London Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 7:06 pm

I notice you're missing a couple of your wheel center caps. Would you be interested in selling off the remaining covers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For sale: 1992 2.4 diesel super custom 7 seater London   For sale: 1992 2.4 diesel super custom 7 seater London Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 10:59 am

Not at the moment, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For sale: 1992 2.4 diesel super custom 7 seater London   For sale: 1992 2.4 diesel super custom 7 seater London Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For sale: 1992 2.4 diesel super custom 7 seater London
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Anything for sale or needed. (for the super custom blah blah) :: I need ...-
Jump to: