Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

supercustom limited right speakers not working

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Webber097

Number of posts : 1
Home City : brisbane
Registration date : 2020-04-27

supercustom limited right speakers not working Empty
PostSubject: supercustom limited right speakers not working   supercustom limited right speakers not working Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 12:17 pm

hi everyone,
just brought a 1997 super custom limited and loving it, over the weekend i replaced the headunit and used the toyota to iso harness (Aerpro APP0141) everything worked as it should apart from the front and rear right speakers. there were a bunch of other plugs used for a navigator system and others that i'm not sure about. has anyone else came across this issue?
ive been reading about them having a hidden amp which i'm assuming is probably affecting it?
Back to top Go down
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
GPW

Number of posts : 1527
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

supercustom limited right speakers not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercustom limited right speakers not working   supercustom limited right speakers not working Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 10:25 pm

Were they working before?
Was it an original Toyota headunit?

On mine I found a Yaris adapter did the job, if you can see if you send a signal down the speaker wires that are not working. I.e. disconnect the heat unit and use an AA battery to send pulses down to the speakers. Do the left and then the right (they are colour coded on the Iso adapter) and see if you get anywhere.
Back to top Go down

supercustom limited right speakers not working
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Hiace Electrical :: Sparky Lives Ere-
Jump to: