Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warning light (lamp issue?)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nautilus

Number of posts : 4
Home City : Berkeley, CA
Registration date : 2019-12-22

Warning light (lamp issue?) Empty
PostSubject: Warning light (lamp issue?)   Warning light (lamp issue?) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 3:47 pm

Hi everyone,

Was driving to work this morning and this light popped on Warning light (lamp issue?) View?usp=sharing

Image at: https://drive.google.com/a/berkeley.edu/file/d/1RlZpXwVsgRAtu9OI8951QjRyvg70jpY1/view?usp=sharing

My google translate app tells me it means "Light disconnected". I am assuming this means that there's an issue with my brake lights or the like. Interested to hear if anyone has seen this light before.
Back to top Go down
gghiace

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Tauranga
Registration date : 2014-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Warning light (lamp issue?)   Warning light (lamp issue?) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 8:01 am

I've had the same thing happen today on my 1993 Super custom...thanks for providing an image and meaning (for some reason, my owner manual doesn't list this particular light in the warning light table).

Strangely, all my front and rear lights look fine so maybe it's a faulty sensor.  Will get it checked out and will report the result here.
Back to top Go down
briandennis10

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Haiku
Registration date : 2020-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Warning light (lamp issue?)   Warning light (lamp issue?) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 11:29 pm

I also have this issue. All the lights appear to be working but the dash tells me there's an issue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning light (lamp issue?)   Warning light (lamp issue?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning light (lamp issue?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Hiace Mechanical Matters :: GREASE MONKEY !!! (sorry couldnt resist its a BF2142 thing) :: Members guides to fixing problems :: Members guides to fixing problems-
Jump to: