Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

White (Super Custom?), Alnmouth, Northumberland, yesterday.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toyoda

Number of posts : 13
Home City : Ellington, Northumberland
Registration date : 2019-09-14

White (Super Custom?), Alnmouth, Northumberland, yesterday. Empty
PostSubject: White (Super Custom?), Alnmouth, Northumberland, yesterday.   White (Super Custom?), Alnmouth, Northumberland, yesterday. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2019 3:52 pm

I was in the Alnwick area yesterday, having a bit of green lane fun with a bunch of like minded souls who'd been expecting me to bring the Paj Mini for the event, given that it has the proper a/t tyres, the ground clearance and the negligible exit & entry angles.
So what did I bring to the game? Yoda, of course.
Longer story shorter: cheap budget brand 8 ply van radials are really rather good off road! cheers

Before heading back, I decided to escape into Alnmouth, a village that's a big part of my childhood and which I love to visit from time to time, before eventually heading home again.

Coming back out of the village's one way system, at the top of the hill past the golf clubhouse, where once was a t-junction but now has priority since the new one way signage was completed a couple of years ago, old habit kicked in and I looked to the left where, parked facing the village  in the spaces in front of the large crescent of massive Victorian houses, was the rear view of one of that custom Hiaces with the solid tailgate, the rear roof mounted fins like those on the van in blue on this forum's masthead image and a blue mural on the white substrate of that tailgate. Had the village been less congested by what was probably the last large grockle influx of the season, I would have turned down past the van and had a closer look, but seeing it would have to be enough as, at that moment, the phone rang and it was TWMBO, wondering where the van had gone. Typical! Never mind me, worry about the van.

That was a most satisfying sighting though, is the owner a member here?  Cool
Back to top Go down

White (Super Custom?), Alnmouth, Northumberland, yesterday.
Page 1 of 1