Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wiring Diagram - Installing new alarm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dadhouse

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Auckland
Model and year : 1994 KZH100
SuperCustom 1KZ-TE (3.0L)
Registration date : 2019-11-06

Wiring Diagram - Installing new alarm Empty
PostSubject: Wiring Diagram - Installing new alarm   Wiring Diagram - Installing new alarm Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 11:39 pm

Hi all,

I am in the process of pulling out an alarm on my supercustom (KZH100) because the siren is busted and it no longer triggers central locking. I am installing a 4 star alarm which has its leads labelled and has a wiring diagram. I cannot for the life of me though find a wiring diagram for my van so I can figure out where to hook everything up. Does anybody have a wiring diagram or wire colour chart?
Back to top Go down
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
GPW

Number of posts : 1527
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

Wiring Diagram - Installing new alarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiring Diagram - Installing new alarm   Wiring Diagram - Installing new alarm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 10:14 pm

The wiring diagrams are tricky to get - but the old wiring for the alarm should give you the wires to use - no?
I'm trying to recall the central locking wires - green IIRC, touch one or the other to earth and it locks and unlocks - do that through a 12V lamp and nothing bad can happen!
Back to top Go down

Wiring Diagram - Installing new alarm
Page 1 of 1