Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LH107 Super Custom Limited Rear Bumper part number

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aistobistoc

Number of posts : 11
Home City : Los Angeles
Registration date : 2018-10-19

LH107 Super Custom Limited Rear Bumper part number Empty
PostSubject: LH107 Super Custom Limited Rear Bumper part number   LH107 Super Custom Limited Rear Bumper part number Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 7:19 pm

I'm trying to figure out the part number for a 1993 Super Custom Limited rear bumper, it has the backup sensors at each corner (little bumps on the top of the bumper at each corner, plus the 2 holes in the center of the bumper)

I was looking at the part diagrams but didn't see any bumper with those raised bumps on the corners and it cost $300 so I want to make sure I get it right before ordering. Anyone have one to purchase or a part number? 21T color code
Back to top Go down
djathens
Im not old...just experienced
Im not old...just experienced
djathens

Number of posts : 379
Home City : Portland, Oregon, USA
Model and year : 1991 Super Custom Limited 4WD LH107W 3L
Registration date : 2018-03-07

PostSubject: Re: LH107 Super Custom Limited Rear Bumper part number   LH107 Super Custom Limited Rear Bumper part number Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 11:12 pm

I think you are looking for part no. 52159-95J27-06

COVER, REAR BUMPER
1990/10 - 1993/08
LH107..SCL
アリ(バツクソナ-),LIGHT BLOWN M.,21T

The kanji translates to 'back sonar'.
Back to top Go down
aistobistoc

Number of posts : 11
Home City : Los Angeles
Registration date : 2018-10-19

PostSubject: Re: LH107 Super Custom Limited Rear Bumper part number   LH107 Super Custom Limited Rear Bumper part number Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 11:23 pm

Yes!! Thank you!! I had an unfortunate incident with an arm size tree that wasn't really visible from the mirrors Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LH107 Super Custom Limited Rear Bumper part number   LH107 Super Custom Limited Rear Bumper part number Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LH107 Super Custom Limited Rear Bumper part number
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Anything for sale or needed. (for the super custom blah blah) :: I need ...-
Jump to: