Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In need of a rear reflective strip!!!??? (see pic)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
simonspaceman
simonspaceman

Number of posts : 17
Home City : Birmingham
Model and year : Toyota hiAce super Custom 1992
Registration date : 2019-04-03

In need of a rear reflective strip!!!??? (see pic) Empty
PostSubject: In need of a rear reflective strip!!!??? (see pic)   In need of a rear reflective strip!!!??? (see pic) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 2:02 pm

Hi everyone,

Im after a rear reflective strip for my 92 super custom any idea where to start looking and what is its correct name as I haven't a clue.

Also a rear drivers side mudflap

Thanks in advance
In need of a rear reflective strip!!!??? (see pic) 3027df10
Back to top Go down
djathens
Im not old...just experienced
Im not old...just experienced
djathens

Number of posts : 379
Home City : Portland, Oregon, USA
Model and year : 1991 Super Custom Limited 4WD LH107W 3L
Registration date : 2018-03-07

PostSubject: Re: In need of a rear reflective strip!!!??? (see pic)   In need of a rear reflective strip!!!??? (see pic) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 6:02 pm

Hi there and welcome to the forum! I think you are referring to a part called 'GARNISH SUB-ASSY, BACK DOOR, OUTSIDE' the part no. is 76801-95J00 and you can see it on Image 2 of the the diagram here: JP-Carparts.com. I used the the LH100G-JRPES model to search since I can tell yours isn't the Limited trim. I don't think the last four letters of the model id matter in this particular case as they specify only manual/auto trans, and double/triple moonroof, but you should make sure you are using the right model when searching for other parts.
Back to top Go down
simonspaceman
simonspaceman

Number of posts : 17
Home City : Birmingham
Model and year : Toyota hiAce super Custom 1992
Registration date : 2019-04-03

PostSubject: Re: In need of a rear reflective strip!!!??? (see pic)   In need of a rear reflective strip!!!??? (see pic) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 9:00 am

Hi, brilliant and thanks for the info that will really help me out.

I've never been a member of any forum before and I must say what a great and informative bunch of people you all are and thanks for the warm welcome.

Back to top Go down
Toyoda

Number of posts : 13
Home City : Ellington, Northumberland
Registration date : 2019-09-14

PostSubject: Re: In need of a rear reflective strip!!!??? (see pic)   In need of a rear reflective strip!!!??? (see pic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 11:31 am

If you didn't find what you were after at the end of the link above, then it's worth looking at THIS SITE , which has lots of stuff for older HiAce, LiteAce, TownAce, etc.

I get many of my parts for the bB there as well as parts for my Kei class cars, just be sure & compare their prices with your local Toyota dealership before deciding where to place that order as Megazip can be dear but equally, are often cheaper, especially for parts to suit older and JDM only models.

I have no connection with Megazip other than as a satisfied repeat buyer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a rear reflective strip!!!??? (see pic)   In need of a rear reflective strip!!!??? (see pic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a rear reflective strip!!!??? (see pic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Anything for sale or needed. (for the super custom blah blah) :: I need ...-
Jump to: