Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Want a LH100 LH120 2L-T exhaust manifold!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vosh

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Brisbane
Registration date : 2018-08-03

PostSubject: Want a LH100 LH120 2L-T exhaust manifold!   Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:43 am

Hi all,

I'm currently on the search for the low mount manifold and other associated parts (oil/cooling lines, turbine elbow, etc)

The part number is 17141-54130

thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toldsimply
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 180
Home City : Maidenhead, UK
Model and year : 1993 Toyota Hiace Super GL 2.8 Litre with selectable 4WD
Registration date : 2012-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Want a LH100 LH120 2L-T exhaust manifold!   Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:30 pm

Hi Vosh,

Did a quick online check and got this, but they're based in Japan. Helpful diagram with associated part numbers though. Could be worth doing a parts check on Ebay in Australia too.

https://jp-carparts.com/toyota/part_detail.php?maker=toyota&type=711140&cartype=125&fig=1701&part=3516565

You could always try Toyota directly. If you go in with the part numbers they should be able to locate and order them.

Hope that helps?

Cheers,
Rich
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.richleemusic.com
vosh

PostSubject: Re: Want a LH100 LH120 2L-T exhaust manifold!   Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:15 am

toldsimply wrote:
Hi Vosh,

Did a quick online check and got this, but they're based..

Thanks for the info Rich,

I've just put in an inquiry on jp-carparts.com. I'd say the chances of finding these parts on ebay are pretty slim because most imports are the 3.0 litre 1KZ engines. I heard back from beforward.jp who told me they couldn't supply the parts, but possibly a whole engine..
I have a 2lte engine here from a hilux surf which unfortunately I didn't realise wouldn't fit (into an 84 hiace) due to the turbo being too high up   Embarassed

I'm hopeful someone out there is wrecking their super custom with a 2lte motor  bounce
If anyone knows of a company that can source parts directly from Japanese wrecking yards please let me know.
Otherwise I'm likely going to sell this 2lte and wait to import a low mileage one Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vosh

PostSubject: Re: Want a LH100 LH120 2L-T exhaust manifold!   Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:18 pm

Here is a picture of the part

If anyone is wrecking a motor please let me know! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want a LH100 LH120 2L-T exhaust manifold!   

Back to top Go down

Want a LH100 LH120 2L-T exhaust manifold!
Page 1 of 1