Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

headrest cover

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hiaces&spades

Number of posts : 12
Home City : Seattle
Registration date : 2018-07-09

headrest cover Empty
PostSubject: headrest cover   headrest cover Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Hi,

I am the proud owner of a 1991 Hiace super custom limited - just bought with 50K miles on it and in pretty good overall condition. I'm excited to start making it more roadtrip friendly and bring it back to spec with some minor fixes.

I'm in the seattle wa area. One of the pieces I'm looking for is the lace white headrest cover. I'm missing only one.

I'm also interested in if anyone in this community can point me to key aftermarket providers that work well with this platform - i'm just getting into the vanning scene and looked for at least a year before I settled on the Hiace as the best of the best for me and my kids.
Back to top Go down
toldsimply
Been here a while
Been here a while
toldsimply

Number of posts : 254
Home City : Maidenhead, UK
Model and year : 1993 Toyota Hiace Super GL 2.8 Litre with selectable 4WD
Registration date : 2012-05-09

headrest cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: headrest cover   headrest cover Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 12:25 pm

Great choice in van. I spent ages looking into VW's before settling on the Hiace. You get a whole lot more for your money and genuine reliability too.

They'll be a load of aftermarket suggestions from the other guys in the forum shortly. One of the most helpful site for part numbers is here http://www.toyodiy.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.richleemusic.com
hiaces&spades

Number of posts : 12
Home City : Seattle
Registration date : 2018-07-09

headrest cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: headrest cover   headrest cover Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 2:36 pm

Awesome. I'm excited and will get some pictures together to share soon. I have a 10 year old girl and 8 year old boy and they love the thing maybe more than I do!
Back to top Go down
toldsimply
Been here a while
Been here a while
toldsimply

Number of posts : 254
Home City : Maidenhead, UK
Model and year : 1993 Toyota Hiace Super GL 2.8 Litre with selectable 4WD
Registration date : 2012-05-09

headrest cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: headrest cover   headrest cover Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 12:00 pm

My kids love mine too. They'd rather go out in Chuck (yes, it has a name), than in the Mrs car. Is yours a camper or the people carrier version?
Back to top Go down
http://www.richleemusic.com
Chontellegg

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Dunedin NZ
Registration date : 2019-12-02

headrest cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: headrest cover   headrest cover Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 11:58 am

How did you get on in your search? I’m after a set too
Back to top Go down
djathens
Im not old...just experienced
Im not old...just experienced
djathens

Number of posts : 379
Home City : Portland, Oregon, USA
Model and year : 1991 Super Custom Limited 4WD LH107W 3L
Registration date : 2018-03-07

headrest cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: headrest cover   headrest cover Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 5:40 pm

The Japanese auction sites have these from time to time. I saw a set recently for the 100 series that was a reasonable price. I doubt shipping would be all that much, even from Japan. Here's the link to search for these covers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

headrest cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: headrest cover   headrest cover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

headrest cover
Page 1 of 1