Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Front suspension knock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JT69
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
JT69

Number of posts : 417
Home City : Holmfirth Huddersfield Yorks
Model and year : 1996 3ltr turbo LWB super custom sat nav cruise fitted
Now running on veg oil
Registration date : 2016-12-05

Front suspension knock  Empty
PostSubject: Front suspension knock    Front suspension knock  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 11:11 am

Finally got my suspension knock sorted having replaced drop links checked roll bar bushes etc I have replaced top wishbones and the knock has gone, on inspecting old ones I can not find any wear in ether the ball joints or the bushes and it passed its MOT recently even though it knocked considerably over speed humps etc am now looking forward to the same humps again Bus
Back to top Go down
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
GPW

Number of posts : 1527
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

Front suspension knock  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front suspension knock    Front suspension knock  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 12:27 pm

Spooky. You can resell or keep the old ones as spares if they are not worn, I wonder what caused the knock then?!
Back to top Go down

Front suspension knock
Page 1 of 1