Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex (fts)

Number of posts : 5
Home City : Falmouth UK
Registration date : 2018-01-10

Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch) Empty
PostSubject: Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch)   Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 11:23 am

Hi

I'm after a set of super custom fender flares/extender wheel arches if any one has any for sale? I'm in the UK but happy to pay international shipping if it doesn't break the bank!!

Cheers

Alex
Back to top Go down
mickB
Been here a while
Been here a while
mickB

Number of posts : 265
Home City : Coventry
Model and year : 1992 SC 2.4TD
Registration date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch)   Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 1:21 pm

I've a Super Custom and mine has no flared extensions, I'd be interested whats out there with the Lenso alloys I have fitted
Back to top Go down
Alex (fts)

PostSubject: Re: Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch)   Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 1:35 pm

I've seen them a lot on some of the 4wds that have been raised and have big tyres on. Theres a few on some youtube videos if you search 4wd toyota hiace Smile

I've just never found any for sale!!Sad
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

Number of posts : 796
Home City : Netherlands
Model and year : 1994 Toyota Hiace 4x4 DIY camper
Registration date : 2016-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch)   Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 6:48 pm

Well can you give an example?
I dont see any clips with fender flares.

But you can use universal fender flares, just a slab of rubber/plastic that is sticking out. Or the nicer kind that is used a lot on sportscars, you can find that in several sizes I guess.
Back to top Go down
Alex (fts)

PostSubject: Re: Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch)   Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 4:41 pm

I'm afraid cos I'm a new member I cant post a link Sad

But if you type in in toyota hiace into you tube and look at the 4th video down there is a van 1 min in that has what I'm after Smile
Back to top Go down
mickB
Been here a while
Been here a while
mickB

PostSubject: Re: Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch)   Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:50 pm

If I got the right video all I saw was black newer shape with fancy cream leather seats, it's the model in Japan after ours but not available over here and I think them arches are part of the body from stock
Back to top Go down
mickB
Been here a while
Been here a while
mickB

PostSubject: Re: Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch)   Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 8:01 pm

Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch) S-l1600

This all I can find having a Google
Back to top Go down
Alex (fts)

PostSubject: Re: Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch)   Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 10:03 am

I think that was the wrong video! Sad I'll post it up in a few days when I'm aloud too Smile
Back to top Go down
Alex (fts)

PostSubject: Re: Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch)   Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 10:05 am

The Video was posted up by "Lvn 002" and it was just called toyota Hiace. If that helps Smile
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

Number of posts : 796
Home City : Netherlands
Model and year : 1994 Toyota Hiace 4x4 DIY camper
Registration date : 2016-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch)   Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 10:32 am

Well the big Hiaces in there use universal rubber slabs (from a truck I think).

And the round (plastic?) fenders with a nice shape, I guess they must be intended for a Nissan Patrol or Toyota Landcruiser, and then made to fit.
They seem to come out quite a lot, so you need very wide wheels or low ET value.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch)   Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super customer Fender flares (extended wheel arch)
Page 1 of 1