Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micz33

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Wellington
Registration date : 2017-07-09

Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout Empty
PostSubject: Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout   Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 12:11 am

Hi guys, query is regarding 95-97 approx model TOYOTA HIACE 3L TURBO SUPERCUSTOM vans. I am currently purchasing one and will require a minor change. The seat configuration I want is the 7 seater version with the two 'captains seats' in the middle row. Which swivel around as a unit. But the van i'm about to purchase has got an 8 seater configuration, with the 2+1 seats in the middle row which swivel around independently of each other. My question is, can the 7 seater middle row 'captains seats be bolted in place instead of the 8 seat middle row configuration? as in does anyone know if the holes are already there in all models or would I have to drill new holes for fixings. New to the forum and Couldn't figure how to make this a post so everyone could see so apologies if I already sent it privately. Thanks a lot. Any advice appreciated. Cheers. Mike
Back to top Go down
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
GPW

Number of posts : 1527
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout   Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 10:49 am

I think the question is:

Are the factory holes in the floor for the 2+1 middle seat row compatible with the bigger seat 1+1 middle row layout?
Back to top Go down
micz33

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout   Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 10:12 pm

GPW wrote:
I think the question is:

Are the factory holes in the floor for the 2+1 middle seat row compatible with the bigger seat 1+1 middle row layout?

YES.. Smile Thats my question shortened to legible english. Thanks mate. Anyone know the answer?
Back to top Go down
chrisawesomeusername

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2023-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout   Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2023 11:07 pm

Hi there! Did you find the answer to this question? I'm looking for the same info hahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout   Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout
Page 1 of 1