Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Christmas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

Happy Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Happy Christmas    Happy Christmas  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 6:38 pm

santa Hope youve all had a great festive break.

Im hoping to be an 'Ace owner again soon.. Looking for a decent one at the moment cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
GPW

Number of posts : 1527
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

Happy Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas    Happy Christmas  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 8:53 pm

And a Happy New Year.

I bought mine from Japan and it's nice and rust free, but they are not giving them away these days. E.g.

https://carfromjapan.com/en/car/5848f615402fd1694de1d48a-toyota-hiace-van-2003

But you get a good choice (that one's a manual 4x4 for instance - my search was 'Toyota Hiace super'.

Add 32% on for VAT+Duty on the total (van + shipping). You are at Bristol I see though so it's easy to collect Very Happy

Edited to add:

This is a better price, 2WD auto and has Climate Control, of which I'm rather jealous LOL. No pictures of the underneath however (mine had quite a few so I could see it was rust free) butyou could ask them to take more. Looks fairly tidy.

https://carfromjapan.com/en/car/5848f679402fd1694de29640-toyota-hiace-wagon-1998

This is the place I bought mine through, good people to do business with.

The main problem I have with the Hiace is that there's no modern replacement. The compact nature of the space, the Toyota build quality and the sunroofs etc - if they sold them here I'd be tempted to buy/lease a new one - such a shame no modern van does the job.
The Fiat Doblo, SEAT Alhambra and Ford Tourneo are the best I've seen but are still much smaller inside.
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

Number of posts : 796
Home City : Netherlands
Model and year : 1994 Toyota Hiace 4x4 DIY camper
Registration date : 2016-02-01

Happy Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas    Happy Christmas  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 9:35 am

Happy new year all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas    Happy Christmas  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Christmas
Page 1 of 1