Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

93 Yoko Camper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
minto

Number of posts : 5
Home City : NZ
Model and year : 1993 Yoko Camper
Registration date : 2016-07-03

93 Yoko Camper Empty
PostSubject: 93 Yoko Camper   93 Yoko Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 1:03 am

Hi all, Picked up this camper a few weeks ago and been playing about with it since Smile

93 Yoko Camper 13557268_207665079629443_335886595_n

Only have one pic online atm but away to head south and snowboard so see how this copes as a house for us haha.
We swapped the wheels for these new 15x8's with new tread, and swapped all the doors for Super Custom ones for the electrics and less rust.

Still a heap of jobs to do but away to finish up the rear view cam today, the tail gate light wiring and the onto the LED interior to install. Love it so far though!! Its the 2.8 D 2WD version but meh. It goes ok haha. Planning to sell again in the summer so were going to paint it etc make it all legit.
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

Number of posts : 796
Home City : Netherlands
Model and year : 1994 Toyota Hiace 4x4 DIY camper
Registration date : 2016-02-01

93 Yoko Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: 93 Yoko Camper   93 Yoko Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 7:38 am

So you're going to sell it again this summer?

Looks nice, pretty high roof!

What is that old blue car? (not the Nissan)
Back to top Go down
minto

Number of posts : 5
Home City : NZ
Model and year : 1993 Yoko Camper
Registration date : 2016-07-03

93 Yoko Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: 93 Yoko Camper   93 Yoko Camper Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 9:32 am

Well we needed something to live in, My wife and I packed our Jobs in over in Scotland and moved to NZ for a year, So will be using it for the duration.

Yeah its the factory camper high top 4 berth. Finally got all the wiring finished today, Have an inspector out tomorrow and hoping to get a cert to let us stay in camp sites and use the mains hook up. Smile

The blue car is a Hillman Minx Estate manual an old couple imported from the UK.
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

Number of posts : 796
Home City : Netherlands
Model and year : 1994 Toyota Hiace 4x4 DIY camper
Registration date : 2016-02-01

93 Yoko Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: 93 Yoko Camper   93 Yoko Camper Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:00 am

Ok nice, have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

93 Yoko Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: 93 Yoko Camper   93 Yoko Camper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

93 Yoko Camper
Page 1 of 1