Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Selling my Super custom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mal_1200
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 33
Home City : Jerilderie
Model and year : 1994 CS Limited
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Selling my Super custom Empty
PostSubject: Selling my Super custom   Selling my Super custom Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:53 am

Hi Guys, I am selling my supercustom '94 model with 3.0 turbo diesel it has been unregistered for approx. 2 years. I used to use it as a work van, I had the rear of it gutted and shelving installed, however, the shelves are gone and the trims and electric curtains have been re installed but not tested, there were never any seats as it was a crude camper when I bought it. It had a new main radiator fitted less than 12 months before I pulled it off the road and the other radiator was flushed. It needs ball joints, a CV joint and a windscreen for roadworthy, not sure about the tyres. The Engine and transmission were terrific, never missed a beat. The front bumper is a bit loose from kangaroo damage and the headlights/ parkers and grill are off a standard hiace. Otherwise, it has all the goodies, electric moon roofs and sun roof, refrigerated console, electric drivers seat and steering column, electric curtains, electric side door and electric mirrors that fold in at the push of a button. I have been starting it approx. every 3 months. I want $2000 for it otherwise I will use the engine to drive a 36 kva generator and sell the rest as parts.  Pick up from Jerilderie NSW. I can be contacted on 0428 861 507. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
solaesthetic
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 32
Home City : stroud
Registration date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Selling my Super custom   Selling my Super custom Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 9:34 pm

picture please
Back to top Go down
Mal_1200
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 33
Home City : Jerilderie
Model and year : 1994 CS Limited
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Selling my Super custom   Selling my Super custom Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:44 am

Don't know how to add a picture. Send an sms to 0428 861 507 and I will send you some photos.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling my Super custom   Selling my Super custom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling my Super custom
Page 1 of 1