Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help Please ??##??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TINMAN
Been here a while
Been here a while
TINMAN

Number of posts : 189
Home City : Springside ~~~ QLD.~~AUSTRALIA
Model and year : SUPER CUSTOM HIACE 2000 AWD
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Help Please ??##?? Empty
PostSubject: Help Please ??##??   Help Please ??##?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:04 pm

Very Happy Hello to one and all i have a SC 2000 AWD about half way along on the left-side on the chassie there is what looks like a electric water pump has two rubber pipes one in and the other out and over the last two weeks it sounds like it has a bearing crying for HELP ===is it something i can just buy from Toyota and what does it do --one pipes comes from the radiator and the other goes upto where the air intake area  Rolling Eyes 
OH! i do have photo's but i could never get photo's to download here but can Email them??? Sad 
Merv
Back to top Go down

Help Please ??##??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Hiace Mechanical Matters :: GREASE MONKEY !!! (sorry couldnt resist its a BF2142 thing) :: Members guides to fixing problems :: Members guides to fixing problems-
Jump to: