Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Screaming noise sending shivers down my spine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smartie87

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Christchurch NZ
Registration date : 2013-09-16

PostSubject: Screaming noise sending shivers down my spine   Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:08 am

Hi all,

I have just bought a 1993 4WD super custom limited toyota Hiace. Had all the bushings and suspension sorted. Drove fine but then I nearly ran out of diesel (proper close one) and ever since then it has been making a horrible really loud grinding/screaming noise when I lift of the accelerator quickly. The noise seems to stop when I put my foot back on the accelerator. This noise doesn't happen every time I lift either, only sometimes. Anyone got any suggestions as to what it might be? I was wondering of one of the diffs might be slipping or the clutch? Was also wondering if it could be something to do with engine braking when lifting. Any help would be much appreciated.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Screaming noise sending shivers down my spine
Page 1 of 1