Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED

Go down 
+2
Admin
jimsmim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jimsmim
Been here a while
Been here a while
jimsmim

Number of posts : 188
Home City : paisley
Model and year : VW TRANSPORTER T5 LWB poptop camper
Registration date : 2007-11-17

REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED Empty
PostSubject: REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED   REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 9:59 am

anybody been on here before ...perhaps if we all sign up they'll print one..................... http://www.jpnz.co.nz/afawcs0131171/CATID=26/SUBID=324/ID=524/SID=63076686/productdetails.html
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED   REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:24 pm

To be honest, if all of their manuals are like the other Hiace manual (which i have) they are not worth the money.

I will pass on any information you may need but they are NOT in any way technical.

Mine is the FRO 311 for the Hiace 89 onwards
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
jimsmim
Been here a while
Been here a while
jimsmim

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED   REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:33 pm

they have a section for certain vehicles (unfotunately the hiace aint one) that you can down load certain parts of the manual for a small fee.... I used this previously for the cooling system on my bongo and it was very comprehensive.... if the full manual is as good, which I imagine it would be, then it would defo be an asset... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED   REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:40 pm

PLEASE dont bother with the FRO311.. I will try and post the usedul info
Back to top Go down
jimsmim
Been here a while
Been here a while
jimsmim

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED   REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:13 pm

the FRO311 manual is the owners manual which you would get free with the vehicle when purchased new... I also own this and as you say its hopeless.... this is a totally different beastie to the workshop manual... study Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED   REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:33 pm

O.K. then yep if it is more of a Haynes style of manual then i'll vote
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

Number of posts : 1042
Home City : Highett Australia
Model and year : kzh100 1996
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: re: request for manual   REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:10 am

i believe the manual that they will do is the genuine japanese toyota workshop manual just reprinted into english. i have their owners manual and its not to bad
although missing a few items.
Back to top Go down
Peter Rainbow

Number of posts : 13
Home City : Adelaide, Australia
Registration date : 2010-11-27

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED   REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:39 am

Hi Ruffnut. Does the owners manual say anything about the digital dash. I had it out the other day to try and turn off the Timing belt light, notw I have the numbers13 10 where the trip meter / odometer should. Am wondering if there's any cpombination fo buttons I can press to get the odo / trip back. Also wondering what the "change scale" button is for? Thanks
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

Number of posts : 1042
Home City : Highett Australia
Model and year : kzh100 1996
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED   REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:31 pm

un fortunatly no it doesn't say anything about the digy dash. but have you tried just pushing and hold down the trip meter button that clears it on mine (analog) i think the change scale could be to change to miles per hour?
thats a guess. may be some one else may be able to help
Back to top Go down
srburnsy
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
srburnsy

Number of posts : 450
Home City : AUS
Model and year : 4wd sc
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED   REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:38 pm

My T-belt light is still on too... Had my digi dash out and couldn't see any buttons or anything to re-set it.

Not sure why your trip meter is like that... I guess try push and holding the buttons first like ruffnut suggested or maybe you have dislodged a plug?

The change scale button is for the fuel gauge when fuel is real low press the button and it gives a more accurate reading by changing the scale of the graph.
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED   REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:46 pm

There is a button under the dash to reset the Belt light, have a search through I'm sure I read it on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED   REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REQUEST FOR MANUAL TO BE PRINTED
Page 1 of 1